Thursday, January 24, 2008

Happy New Year!

Hi Folks,

One of my New Year's resolutions is to communicate more regularly and effectively with my customers and this is one way that I hope I can do that. I know how busy you are and that you are not always available to take a phone call or have time to write an email. I know that when I am on the road I can be hard to get hold of as well so hopefully this might provide the information you need.

I will be using this blog to update you about existing and new lines and to highlight some of the offers available and some of the products that I am most excited about.

I will also use this blog to update you on container arrivals, order deadlines and any other information that I think will be useful.

I am always open to feedback so if you want to see any other information posted here then just let me know.

This blog is in no way intended to replace any personal communication and I look forward to seeing you all soon.

Sean Morley

No comments: